Are you planning to start your own business? or Do you plan to expand your business? Do you own a business but you are on the verge of shutting down due to failure?
We have this detailed Kartra Review if you are struggling to build and manage your leads and sales funnels.
Kartra is a convenient and popular online business platform that was launched in 2018 by Mike Filsaime (a successful e-commerce entrepreneur). He has also launched his new product “GrooveFunnels” last year.
Kartra is a kind of all-in-one product suite – a funnel builder, calendar, affiliate management tool, landing page builder, email automation, to name a few.
It was developed by the same team that brought you WebinarJam and EverWebinar, a popular webinar platform.
If in hurry, you can quickly go through our bottom line.
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing tool that is beginner-friendly, improves sales, and helps you optimize ROI. You don’t need to buy 10 different software for 10 different tasks. Kartra is the one-man army for all your digital marketing needs
It is a great funnel builder, landing page builder, email marketing tool, and a lot more. You can also manage your affiliates, memberships, and event calendars.
Check out the detailed review of Kartra now.
Table of Contents
- What is Kartra?
- Kartra Review of Functions and Benefits
- Features of Kartra
- Pros of Kartra
- Cons of Kartra
- Kartra’s Review of Ease of use and Sign Up Process
- Kartra Pricing Plans
- Alternatives of Kartra
- Takeaway: Review of Kartra
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kartra?
Kartra is an online marketing network that is cloud-based and completely integrated. A staggering 90% of companies either fail or continue to run in losses within the first five years.
Do you know the main reason behind that?
One simple reason: They aren’t equipped to compete effectively with their rival businesses and companies.
To address this problem, Kartra provides a comprehensive collection of features that work together seamlessly to help even the most inexperienced entrepreneurs succeed.
Too often, the need for these features is only realized after you’ve been running an online business for a while. But by then, it’s impossible to go back; there’s so much at stake.
To keep things running, you often end up spending a lot of money and there would also be huge hassles.
Kartra is a beginner-friendly software tool that was created to be simple, even for newbies. It’s a full kit (combination of multiple software) that removes a lot of the mystery and ambiguity around online marketing automation.
Kartra can be considered as your:
- Landing page builder,
- Email marketing tool,
- Analytics tools,
- Marketing automation software,
- Sales funnel creator,
- Website hosting, and
- Product creation software plus more.
Kartra Review of Functions and Benefits
Here are some of the key utilities and benefits that Kartra can help you with:
- You can set up an eCommerce store with a safe and secured cart and a Kartra funnel as a business owner.
- Tools for Upselling and Downselling help you to attract new customers or persuade existing customers to buy more. Upsells and Downsells are a big Kartra bonus.
- Even if you have no technical skills or if you lack technical skills, it isn’t much of an issue as you can use the intuitive drag-and-drop page builder to create your website.
- You have the opportunity of creating your own marketing campaigns or using one of their many pre-made models or templates via Kartra.
- You can find and collect leads using Kartra’s lead management functionality.
- It is very much easier to find how your company is doing and how well your customers connect with a platform. You get detailed analytics.
- Affiliate marketing and management are built-in in Kartra.
- Through the membership platform of Kartra, you can build membership pages.
- You can be able to see who is watching your videos and when they stop by using the built-in video platform.
- You may use a calendar system to keep track of appointments and events.
- Kartra provides a digital academy that informs you everything you need to know about the app, including how to use Kartra.
- All of the above features and benefits are interconnected, allowing you to use each function in conjunction with the others.
Features of Kartra
The following features are listed in order to help you visualize the entire process of starting an online business, that Kartra shall fulfill:
1. Page Builder
The first logical step in setting up a platform to offer online courses would be to establish an online presence using the drag-and-drop page builder.
Using Kartra Pages, you can easily achieve the perfect look and feel for your website with over 500 page and design options. Once you’ve chosen a design, the rest of the process is simple and painless.
Simply drag and drop headers, pictures, logos, navigation buttons, social media icons, and other segment templates into place.
Kartra Pages Replaces:
From site management to SEO and CSS playgrounds, the tool has a number of features.
2. E-mail Marketing
Tagging and segmenting your subscribers, automating messages based on requirements you specify, split testing, and configurable templates to reflect your brand are all features available in Kartra Mail.
It can also send SMS messages.
Kartra Mail is also closely integrated with the system’s sales funnel and lead management capabilities.
It offers reporting that shows you how subscribers interact with your emails (clicks, opens, etc.), whether they turn to buyers, and how many revenue specific e-mail campaigns produce.
Kartra Mail Replaces:
- Mailer Lite
- Constant Contact
3. Affiliate Marketing
With a battalion of marketing affiliates, you can broaden your scope and sell your goods to their respective audiences/customers.
With Kartra’s built-in affiliate management system, you can cultivate, screen, enlist, and set commissions for your affiliate team.
Kartra Affiliate Management Replaces:
- Post Affiliate Pro
You can build membership pages with Kartra. These are websites that only allow those customers access (usually, they have to pay a fee to join, which gives them exclusive content).
Membership platforms are growing in popularity, and they’re a perfect way to supplement your income while still engaging your audience.
You can choose whether your website is password-protected or can be accessed without it.
Kartra Memberships Replaces:
5. Sales Funnels
Kartra makes setting up this route very simple because all of your landing pages, emails, and sales funnel elements are perfectly integrated and work as a single unit.
All you have to do is sketch out the sequence of events that will occur as potential buyers access your web, and then use Kartra’s “If/Then” parameters to identify rules and behaviors for any possible scenario.
Kartra Funnels & Campaigns Replaces:
6. Leads Management System:
To improve your targeted marketing activities, Kartra’s lead tagging framework allows you to profile potential buyers and segment them into laser-focused classes.
You get a 360-degree view of your sales prospects basically, your most valuable asset when you combine lead tagging and lead scoring, as well as the fact that Kartra is a single, fully integrated system.
Kartra Leads Replaces:
7. Integrations and APIs
Kartra has a long list of ready-to-use integrations from a variety of categories, from payment gateways, email service providers, and membership platforms, to name a few.
You may also use Zapier’s pre-built integrations, which number in the thousands.
Finally, Kartra provides a comprehensive collection of options – APIs, IPNs, and a custom app framework – that enable you to interact with the system in almost any way you can think of.
Kartra Integrations and API Replaces:
8. Kartra Videos
The Kartra video player has a lot of options. You can “skin” videos with your colors, logo, and a personalized look and feel in addition to timed calls to action and tagging.
Also, keep in mind that you can use this video player to deliver your online course material.
Kartra Videos Replaces:
9. Helpdesk Portal
A helpdesk portal is available on any membership site worth its salt. Without a means of customer service, you dramatically reduce the value of your membership offering(s), particularly if you charge customers on a monthly/recurring basis.
The best aspect is that Kartra’s helpdesk supports multi-agent communication and integrated billing, ensuring a seamless support experience for both parties.
If you run a small business, you might not see the need to set this up right away, but if you have a bigger company with a lot of clients, this might be a huge aid in managing customer relations and streamlining your work processes.
Kartra Helpdesks Replaces:
Kartra’s landing pages are one of a kind in that they allow for split testing. That is, you can build two slightly different landing pages and automate the analytics process to see which template is gaining more traction among site visitors based on user behavior.
The more lead data you receive, the easier it will be to use Kartra’s comprehensive, built-in analytics to draw more leads and increase sales.
Pros of Kartra
- You would generally find a lot of features in one place.
- With Kartra everything functions in sync or together that aids in creating a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Before you begin, Kartra Academy walks you through everything. Thus, you would not have any issues figuring out the functioning of the Kartra.
- The platform itself is well-designed and easy to use.
- For beginners, there are hundreds of pre-built models to choose from.
- Kartra Video and the Calendar are fantastic features.
Cons of Kartra
- Drag and drop builders can be a little sluggish at times.
- On the ‘starter’ stage, you can only sell ten items.
- It will take some time for the user to learn all the features the platform has to offer.
Kartra’s Review of Ease of use and Sign Up Process
When you sign up for Kartra, you would get the chance of choosing between a free 14-day trial for $1.
This enables you to try out the platform before committing to a contract. They shall send you four emails, one of which will be the “pick your course” email, which will provide you with some helpful hints on how to begin the onboarding process.
The Dashboard is pretty much self-explanatory with the buttons on the left that shall allow you to move through the sales promotion platform, while the area on the right displays a summary of your sales and subscriptions.
After you first log in, the dashboard plays a helpful video explaining to you how to use it, as well as a beginner’s guide that you can follow for its operating purposes.
Kartra Pricing Plans
Kartra isn’t the most inexpensive tool in the market.
A 14-day trial is available for $1.
However, if you choose to use the tool for a longer period of time, you can expect to pay anywhere from $99 to $699 per month.
The cost is justified by the fact that it can be used to replace a variety of automation methods.
Note: You can save up to $1440 a year on annual plans.
Pricing mentioned below is for the monthly option:
- 1$ Plan: This is a unique take on the concept of a “free” trial. For $1, you can use any of the plans provided by Kartra for 14 days. Although you will have to pay the company upfront (technically), it is a small price to pay to have full access to the program and determine whether you like it or not.
- Starter Plan: With a monthly limit of 2500 leads, 15000 emails, and 50GB of bandwidth, the Starter package allows you to get up and running quickly. It’s a good option for small online businesses that profit from Kartra’s features. It’s also reasonably priced for an all-in-one software at 99 dollars.
- Silver plan: The Silver plan costs $149 a month. You’ll get 12,500 leads, 125 GB of bandwidth, 125,000 emails, and two additional domains. The only reason for which you can get an update is if you like the tool and your future client base has grown significantly.
- Gold, Platinum, and Diamond: The following tiers are priced at $299, $499, and $699, respectively. In terms of functions, they don’t really add much. With both Diamond and Starter, you can use Kartra to its full potential, which is ideal for small businesses that can’t afford to spend $700 a month on marketing automation. The decision to upgrade or not to upgrade is straightforward.
Do you have a hundred thousand leads and ten websites? If that’s the case, go for Diamond. You can move to an Enterprise plan if you require much more, and you can negotiate the price with the designers.
Alternatives of Kartra
Systeme.io is an all-in-one marketing platform that aims to assist new and existing business owners in launching their online businesses, websites, and marketing strategies.
This platform is ideal for both newcomers and seasoned e-commerce professionals. Coaches, companies that sell some kind of physical product, brands that want to concentrate on subscription deals, and membership platforms will all benefit from it.
The company’s forum, sales funnels, and other sites are all built on its own website. Systeme.io is also a fantastic tool for creating personalized enrollment landing pages for schools or tutors.
For online businesses, Kajabi is an all-in-one business site. This platform allows you to create online courses, run campaigns, and create landing pages. Kajabi is famous because it does not require you to find hosting or deal with complicated web design.
When compared to similar platforms like Kartra or Systeme.io, Kajabi is unfortunately very costly.
Convertkit is an email service created specifically for bloggers and podcasters (or anybody that needs an audience).
Its key goal is to transform email lists into true sales generators while also improving email marketing management. There aren’t many applications for Convertkit for e-commerce companies with low-key branding because it’s so focused on audience-building.
There aren’t a lot of actions for advanced automation, and A/B testing isn’t very popular. The customization options are also somewhat restricted.
When compared to Kartra, Convertkit doesn’t have nearly as many features, but it’s still a viable option.
Takeaway: Review of Kartra
Kartra is a reliable platform for launching an online company.
If you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, you’ll find it has all the functionality you need to set up a website, sales funnel, marketing plan, and membership platform.
However, if you don’t take advantage of its membership site features, you’ll be limited to one-time purchases. To say the least, the relentless quest for leads and conversions can be time-consuming and financially impoverishing and Kartra can come to your rescue.
Kartra’s features are useful as an add-on for an online company that is already profitable and needs an all-in-one marketing solution.
It’s also ideal for people who want to make money online but don’t want to spend a lot of time on digital marketing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kartra does not have the same advanced blog features as WordPress, but it does have blog templates in Kartra pages that allow you to create pages that look like blog posts.
Since these pages aren’t in post format, and you can’t do anything about them in terms of SEO and organic rating, it would not be really helpful for you.
To cancel Kartra, you must contact customer support. It’s not as easy as pressing a button, but it’s always manageable.
Yes, you can use Kartra to build a website.
You can use Kartra to create any kind of website for your online company, and since Kartra offers a variety of website templates, it’s very simple to set up your website and pages in a short amount of time.
Yes, you can use Kartra with WordPress.
If you already have a WordPress account and want to continue hosting your Kartra pages there, it’s as simple as clicking a few buttons. Simply go to your WordPress dashboard and install and trigger the “Blank Slate” plugin, and you’re ready to go